Uncle's Rant

Saturday, July 29, 2006

The Spam Tin Day 6: Day 5 The Sequel!

Hot from my mailbox is this little nugget from my dear old mate Tom Silva. He took the bait from yesterday and has at least responded but unfortunately not quite in the manner that I'd hoped for. It's all a little bit too generic you see. I shall endeavor to evoke a better response this time.

Take two:


  • Dear Friend,

    Thanks for your response to my email and your assurance that i can rely on you.


Tom. For you, anything. I feel we have now moved on to the brotherly stage and I know that it won't be long before I can nurtue you with my financial teat.

  • Please i will want you to understand my situation better, for now to say it in the short form it has been a very bitter tale, from the death of my father to the maltreatment i have been receiving from my relatives who have been envious of my parents because they were not well-to-do as my parents were, for that reason they are hostile at me.


Jealousy is at the root of all hostility. I never allow my roots to show and using techniques that are just for men I can keep them that way!

  • I am entrusting the only left hope into your care, the rest of my parents properties have been taken by my wicked uncle who is even seeking my life. My father put the money in a portfolio which is kept in a finance trust for safety this is my joy and reason to be alive since you can understand the life here is very hard.


I had a wicked uncle once who kept me locked in a tower until I had spun him a yarn of infinite testosterone. He hurt me deepr than you can imagine.

  • Before i give you details of the portfolio and the finance trust i will want to know more about you if you do not mind. Kindly tell me, what you do for a living, about your family, if you are married and how many children have you? This is just to know you better.


As I explained in my mail yesterday I own and operate many businesses, which I run under the cover of my day job which sees me packing fudge for Cadbury's. I have been married 3 times and I love all my wives very much. We all live together in a lovely big bungalow happily practicing the art of polygamy. Between us we have 11 children, many of which have an above average IQ. Willfred is probably the most special child due to his extremely happy nature which is surprising as he has a excessive amount of extra nipples located on his inner thigh. We love him just the same.

  • Well to give you more details i will first like to let you know that i have planned coming over to your country to settle down with this money for investment and as well further my education. The money right now as i write to you is in the finance trust where my father deposited it before his death. I am an orphan so i would want you to stand as guardian to safely get the portfolio claimed from the finance trust then after the portfolio has been claimed make arrangement for me to come over to meet you. The reason i need your help is because of the agreement my father had with the finance trust which is that the portfolio should be released to a foreigner as he planned using it for investment abroad, so i am not able to claim the portfolio without your assistant.


My assistant, Mr. Jingles is available for an extra fee. I can contact him if you like, maybe we could have a conference call together?

  • Kindly call me on the telephone +22508846869 so that we can discuss more, it is important that you call me upon receiving this mail.


I hear your urgency and I tried ringing the number a couple of times but unfortunately all I got was the speaking clock and the second time I tried I could smell a strong day-old deposit which made me feel rather queasy I'm afraid so I gave up.

Tom, I feel I must tell you my time on this world is drawing to an end and if I do not help you soon I really do think it will all be in vain.

Help me to help you.



Yours,



Bram Davenport

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Free Web Counters
Dialup Internet